Please join a 6-month study for my Pilates Master Mentorship Program Thesis
Free + get FREE Pilates Classes
At Jules Pilates Studio
6138 Mineral Point Rd, Madison, WI 53705
Many of you know that I am enrolled in a Pilates Master Mentorship Program with Lolita San Miguel who received her certificate straight from Mr. Joe Pilates himself.
As part of the program, I have to write a Thesis involving my findings from a case study. I have received approval for my idea and am going ahead with my study.
You are all invited to participate = FREE PILATES
The study will look at how posture and alignment are affected by simple foot and leg exercises on a daily basis over the course of six months. In particular, I would like to document changes to leg imbalances, and I am very interested in a knock knee situation and if we can improve that with a simple course of exercises. You do not have to have knock knees to participate.
Commitment from you would entail:
- Daily exercises 5-15 minutes for 6 months. Yes, that's the hard part.
- Meet in May to take photos/videos for documenting changes. An intake interview will be emailed to you. A possible second intake interview (short) may be needed to clarify some answers.
- Each month you will attend a free class either on last Friday at 4 pm or last Sunday at 3 pm to learn the new exercises for the next month. These sessions will be video taped for you to watch at home if you have memory questions.
- You will be given short exercises to perform at the studio that last 1-2 minutes, you can do these before or after classes you attend.
- You must commit to taking Pilates classes and/or lessons 2-3 times a week in addition to all the above.
- An exit interview and follow up photos/videos in November. If for some reason you have to leave the study early, you still agree to a follow-up interview. The exit interview will also be partly in person and partly via email.
In addition You may be given some Pilates props for your home use, and a small notebook (possibly online) to document your daily exercises. All very, very simple I promise. I do not want to complicate people's already overly-filled lives.
One of my goals, is to keep your participation very simple and easy so that you are more likely to follow through and see the actual benefits for yourself. I will be giving as much support to you as possible because I know that creating a daily practice is very hard to stick with. I will be doing the exercises daily too, so you will not be alone, and perhaps we can have some Google hangout sessions or Skype to do our workouts on occasion.
To sign up for participating in the study,
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- And CLICK HERE to sign up for your once a month "Monthly Thesis Class" it is free, but it will ask you to "buy" a free class, for free. Sign up for one class, either Friday or Sunday, per month, May through October.
Questions? Email Me