The landlord has agreed to let me out of my lease which leaves me free to recombobulate. First step is to close doors – move large heavy objects.
- All Jules Pilates classes and lessons are cancelled Friday July 31 Saturday August 8.
- Anatomy for Movement Professionals is still being held.
We carry on with Pilates during the pandemic:
August update: I am looking for new larger studio space and continue to work on guidelines for us to follow as we phase back in based on the wisest practices that are known at this time.
- Please take a moment to take my 4-question survey, so I can narrow my search for a new location.
Outdoor Classes – 5 spaces
Location: Corner of Margaret and Busse Street (lawn of the Church)
- Must wear a mask or face shield. Must stay within the spacing guidelines.
- Pay online when you schedule, no money taken in person. Use your regular in-person 4 or 8 class package for this (not online class pass).
- Tuesday Special Price : $5/class (discount at check out). Tuesdays August 11 – 25 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Bring your own mat and a hand towel. I will have clean gray mats to lay your mats on top of. The grey mats will already be in place on the lawn.
- I have purchase Thermacell Mosquito Repellers to help reduce any discomfort we might feel from those difficult bugs!
- Class cancelled in the event rain.
- Park your car on the street.
- No bathroom for public usage.
- Dress accordingly. Sun may shift, we will try to lay mats in shade.
- If you have hearing aids, wear them. It will be harder to hear me.
- Feel free to use mosquito repellent for your comfort.
Carla – Bikram Yoga
Sunday Bikarm class is on hiatus until further notice
Get the latest via email: