Exercise should fit your body, rather than forcing the body into positions that injure. We all have different bodies. There is variation in abilities too. Building on technique, the breath leads us to strong and comfortable places. The body is smart. Let’s see what we can learn from it.
How to begin:
If you’ve had yoga or Pilates or both before, then you can join in these classes and also check out my blog to see and read more of what it’s all about
- Equipment Beginning
- Mat Pilates
- Gentle Hatha Yoga or Yoga Flow
- If you have never tried yoga or Pilates mat, come to a class that suits your schedule. These are ongoing and intended for all levels of ability. Please arrive ten minutes prior to class to get you oriented.
- If you have never tried a Pilates equipment class, schedule a consultation at your convenience. From there we will decide if it is right for you to start with the beginner equipment classes or if you will need to take a few private lessons first.
- If you have never tried CoreAlign® before, sign up for a free CoreAlign® Taster (30 minutes long).
- If you are interested in Jumpboard, please know that these classes are only open to people who are proficient in basic reformer moves. Please contact me with any questions.
- If you have a lot of questions, are recovering from injury or illness, or you have a lot of issues specific to your body, it is best to schedule a consultation to make sure you are getting what you need safely and wisely. From there, you might decide to do private lessons or group classes. Consult at Mineral Point Road Studio or Consult at Atwood
We have a variety of packages and passes to suit your finances.