The EM Wolf Scholarship Fund is set up to help people who have financial need pay for classes at Jules Pilates. The fund is only for group classes, not private lessons.
Giving to the Fund
If you would like to help people pay for classes, then you can make a donation to the fund. You can do a one-time payment, or we can set up a monthly giving program. Or just add a little extra onto your payment each time you buy a package. It will be greatly appreciated.
Please contact me if you would like to make a donation to the fund.
Receiving a Scholarship
Scholarship funds will be awarded quarterly. Amounts available will vary. You may apply for a scholarship once a year. Scholarships are a set amount. Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis, and will be rotated among applicants. You may be put on a wait list. When funds become available, you will be contacted and offered an amount. Should you choose to accept the scholarship, the next time you would be eligible would be a year from the awarded date.
Please contact me if you’d like to apply for the scholarship.
Suggestions for ways to save money on Jules Pilates Classes
- Buy a bigger package up-front because classes are less expensive.
- Sign up for remote classes and save dollars on gasoline and time by not commuting.
- Apply for a scholarship.
- Refer a friend, when they buy a package, you get $5 in your account.
- Suggest a barter (limited bartering opportunities).
- Suggest more free classes and donation classes.
- Every time you ride your bike, ride the bus, or carpool, you get $1 in your account.