We are half way through the case study. Thank you so much.
These video demonstrates the Pilates exercises for those enrolled the Case Study for my Pilates Master Mentorship Program.
The order does not matter
- Arch lift
- Please see August’s video #1 for more on Standing Wall Roll-down
- Wall roll-downs and arches together
- Point and flex exercises
- Ankle rotations
- Foot massage
- Shin massage
- Toe Squeezes
- Whirligig the toes
- Calf massage
- Big toe work
- All toes peel and ripple away
- All toes strengthening presses (4 with each toe)
- Inner thigh lifts and rotations
About the study: how posture and alignment are affected by simple foot and leg exercises on a daily basis over the course of six months. In particular, changes to leg imbalances and knock knee improvement a simple course of exercises.
These exercises are designed for the study but can benefit anybody.